What would your life look like if you could....
- Shed the extra weight that your body doesn't need
- Get a good night's sleep, every night
- Wake up rested and energetic, and maintain that energy ALL DAY
- Move your body without your joints aching
- Have glowing, clear skin without having to use a ton of product
- Clear away the brain fog that leaves you feeling dull and uninspired
Would you be able to...
- Feel amazing and confident in your wedding dress?
- Have the energy to chase your kids around all day?
- Start and actually stick to an exercise routine?
- Take that dream vacation with your spouse?
- Get that promotion you've been waiting for?
It's so easy to forget how deeply and completely our food can effect our health. And when you do not feel your best, the world around you suffers- your relationships, your work, your self-confidence. It's time to make REAL FOOD a priority.
My 30 Day Real Food Challenge is a comprehensive program that gives you practical tools to successfully cut out processed foods for 30 days, and REALLY start to change your health and your life for the long run.
- Prep Week: Learn the Rules of the Program, set your goals, and download the Meal Plan to get ready for your new dietary protocol! The prep week includes everything you need to be 100% prepared for the 30 Day Challenge. You will choose from 3 levels, each of which eliminates a particular food group that could be contributing to your inflammation.
Level 1 eliminates sugar, gluten and processed foods.
Level 2 also eliminates grains.
Level 3 eliminates dairy in addition to everything on the levels below.
- Educational and Practical Videos:
- Each week includes an educational lecture that covers a Foundation of Nutrition: this is where you learn fundamental nutrition knowledge that will help you learn how to make healthy choices for a lifetime.
- Each module also includes additional lectures in the form of practical tips (How To Make Healthy Eating More Affordable) or more in-depth knowledge (Do I Have Adrenal Fatigue?).
- And finally, every week includes a video from Chef Stephanie, to help you hone your kitchen skills!
- 30 Day Meal Plan:
- A full month's menu, including breakfast, lunch and dinner! Grocery list for each week, very specific meal prep instructions, and then recipes for each day. All recipes are Level 3: Sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free.
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls:
- Accountability is the key to success on this program!
- Each week, join me and other students enrolled in the program as we set small weekly goals, discuss obstacles/roadblocks, and cheer each other on!
"I was surprised with how quickly my body and palate adjusted to the change. By the end of the program, I felt great and had little to no cravings for sugary foods. The support, education and structure that Jennifer provided was perfect for not only a successful detox, but also for a smooth transition to maintaining a healthy lifestyle."
"The content has been great and I like the format. You provide a lot of useful tips and do so in a concise way. The kitchen tips are also great- definitely learned I was chopping some vegetables in a very inefficient way, haha. The Meal Plan has been great too. I can’t believe how much info you provided! My favorite part is the weekly shopping list. It truly is a time saver and is great for organizing it all. I have noticed already that I am sleeping much better and feeling better rested overall."
"With all of the confusing and misleading nutritional information available, I found Jennifer’s topics and guidance to be concise, helpful, and educational. I realized I was not eating as healthily as I could be and learned how to fuel my body with tasty, nutritious. food.
I found this way of eating increased my energy, focus, and overall well-being. I no longer had cravings for treats and did not need an afternoon cup of coffee or snacks
After completing Jennifer’s program, I have continued to make mindful dietary choices and I have even dropped a pant size!
Thank you Jennifer!"
Jennifer Ostman is a yoga teacher and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner who takes a holistic approach to health and wellness. With nourishing foods and guided movement she helps her clients reduce inflammation and stress, and support their body's natural ability to heal and thrive. She believes in bio-individuality; everyone's path to optimal health looks different, so she teaches her clients how to listen to their own bodies to feel empowered and be a leader on their own journey.
StartA message from Jennifer on your first day! (2:12)
StartTips for Making Healthy Eating More Affordable (5:17)
StartRestaurant Guide: Level 1
StartChef Stephanie: Infused Water (0:52)
StartWatch Me on Day 1 (0:55)
StartDay 2 (0:29)
StartDay 3 (0:39)
StartDay 4 (0:22)
StartDay 5 (0:26)
StartDay 6 (0:25)
StartDay 7 (0:28)
StartImproving Your Digestion: Lesson 1 (4:23)
StartImproving Your Digestion: Lesson 2 (3:32)
StartImproving Your Digestion: Lesson 3 (5:46)
StartChef Stephanie: Acorn Squash (1:41)
StartDay 8 (0:26)
StartDay 9 (0:46)
StartDay 10 (0:33)
StartDay 11 (0:41)
StartDay 12 (0:50)
StartDay 13 (0:57)
StartDay 14 (1:24)