You have successfully completed The 30 Day Real Food Challenge, and you are feeling like a new person.
Maybe you've lost some extra weight you've been carrying around, your stomach pains are gone, you've got amazing energy all day, and you are finally thinking clearly and sleeping soundly. Well done!
And perhaps now as you head back out into the real world, you are wondering how exactly to navigate your new healthy lifestyle without those weekly coaching calls.
It's easier to make healthy choices when you know you will be checking in with your coach and your community every week! But perhaps the idea of maintaining that healthy lifestyle on your own feels a little daunting.
I created this Graduate Program for you, my friend. I'm not gonna just leave you hanging.
This monthly subscription program allows you to keep working with me, on a maintenance level.
The Graduate Program includes:
- One group coaching call a month, for that continued community support
- One 1:1 coaching call a month, just me and you- to have a more personal conversation :)
- Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire- completed monthly to keep track of how well you are maintaining your new healthy lifestyle
- RESOURCES- I will continuously add new content to this course. This is not a "start to finish" course. Look at this as a big vault of nutrition resources for you to access anytime you need. Recipes, research, guest lecturers, etc.
There are 2 tiers to this program
- $67 a month for all of the above.
- $97 a month for all of the above, PLUS food journal analysis. You will continue keeping your food journal, and I will make notes and give feedback weekly.
NO CONTRACT! Stay as long as you like, take a break when you need, come back and join us anytime!
Jennifer Ostman is a yoga teacher and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner who takes a holistic approach to health and wellness. With nourishing foods and guided movement she helps her clients reduce inflammation and stress, and support their body's natural ability to heal and thrive. She believes in bio-individuality; everyone's path to optimal health looks different, so she teaches her clients how to listen to their own bodies to feel empowered and be a leader on their own journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Keep up with your new healthy lifestyle, continue to see more amazing results, and learn how to navigate the real world with this monthly subscription based Graduate Program!